Room Hire Information
Many customers appreciate the interesting setting offered when hiring a room here at St. Barnabas.
The Lighthouse and Anchor rooms have windows looking down into the beautiful main church where the eye is drawn to the large, stunning stained glass window above the altar. Indeed, history runs throughout the venue, providing a fascinating and unique feature to your event.
Key features and benefits of hiring a space at St. Barnabas Church Centre:
- Flexible meeting rooms (the largest of which can seat up to 130 delegates theatre style)
- FREE strong Wi-Fi
- Free, fully integrated AV systems in main hire spaces for presentations
- Integrated PA system
- Ample local parking
- Easy access – we are a 10 minute walk from Erdington Station
- Atmospheric heritage venue
- A wide range of catering options including our own Harbour Café
- Lift access to all floors
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available
- Air conditioning
- Experienced and friendly events team
We welcome enquiries to use our premises and all applications for room hire will be considered and a quick response given.
St. Barnabas Church Centre does not seek to make a surplus from room hire and income raised is used to meet the cost of or improve facilities and further uplift and enhance the life of individuals and the local community.
Community/Charity Rates are offered for charities and local charitable organisations that are focussed on the needs of the immediate area and/or rely on fundraising and donations as their income source. (Please note, you may be asked to supply information to support any requests to benefit from Community/Charity Rates).
To view the Lighthouse room click https://www.stbarnabaserdington.org.uk/rooms/lighthouse-room/
To view the Anchor Room click https://www.stbarnabaserdington.org.uk/rooms/anchor-room/
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Parties – please note that unfortunately we’re not in a position to hire our rooms for parties for adults or children. Sorry!